Advertisement

1. Things you need to know about the new ‘Conversations’ PM system:

a) DO NOT REPLY TO THE NOTIFICATION EMAIL! I get them, not the intended recipient. I get a lot of them and I do not want them! It is just a notification, log into the site and reply from there.

b) To delete old conversations use the ‘Leave conversation’ option. This is just delete by another name.
    Dismiss Notice

[IC] Harbeth P3ESR in Cherry / Immaculate / Boxed

Discussion in 'classifieds' started by novak, Mar 15, 2020.

1. novak

novak pfm Member

Thinking of selling these beauties. They're in cherry, perfect condition.

Been cherished and enjoyed on the end of a Jadis Orchestra. Sound sublime with anything, can be listened to for hours, and have seen other speakers come and go. I have had these models for around 5 years, and other P3ESR for a few years before that, since they were launched. Tried a few other speakers, but have always gone back!

Recently switched to SHL5+ due to having a much bigger room. Let's see how that goes.

Market value varies a little, depending on finish and condition. They're leaping up in price, too.

Thinking around £1200 ONO. Any takers?

Fully boxed. Collection would be from London N16, Stoke Newington. Courier might be possible.

seagullsnacker likes this.
  2. REW

REW pfm Member

I am currently looking at small speakers of this BBC ilk, P3 ESR included. Really could use some pix here...

3. novak

novak pfm Member

4. Guillermo Ulloa

Guillermo Ulloa New Member

5. novak

novak pfm Member

Thanks for the messages. Currently on hold due to the inevitable restrictions around travel!

6. novak

novak pfm Member

Hello!

I’m putting these lovely speakers back up for sale. A courier can be arranged to avoid unnecessary travel.

I have had some overseas enquiries, thanks for those. Ideally they will stay in the UK - at least for now in the current situation and overseas deliveries possibly being more affected. UK couriers seem to be operating well, and safely.

Feel free to get in touch. I’d like to stick with the £1200 price plus postage ideally. They’re a lovely example.

Also, I could sell the custom made open frame steel stands, but happy to keep for the future. Please let me know if you’re interested in these as part of the sale of the speakers. They would be £325, and are normally £450 to have made. Photos in the Instagram link above.

7. novak

novak pfm Member

These speakers are featured on Harbeth’s press feed again. Here they are in situ at home!

https://www.instagram.com/p/B_P7ItspABC/?igshid=jafwk3jr7rwk

Had a couple of enquiries but nothing confirmed yet. A courier can be arranged for home collection/delivery. I sent something last week and it was super fast.

Detailed photos available on request.

8. novak

novak pfm Member

Bump

9. novak

novak pfm Member

Weekend bump

10. novak

novak pfm Member

SOLD

Nagraboy likes this.