advertisement

Hand Crafter Speakers

jamwat

pfm Member
Hi All,

Could you kind people help me find a Bespoke Hand Crafter Speaker
Manufacturer.

I've found 1 called Purity Acoustics which seem good but ideally I want to check prices with some more companies

Cheers

Jamie

Hello,

2 guys who I would have thought can help and I can recommend are Paul at Reference Fidelity Components who posts here as Pac1 and Stefan aka Orangeart.

There will be others no doubt.

Good Luck.

Happy to help if I can, whether that be one of my current range or something else that you have in mind or would like designed and built.

Hi All,

Could you kind people help me find a Bespoke Hand Crafter Speaker
Manufacturer.

I've found 1 called Purity Acoustics which seem good but ideally I want to check prices with some more companies

Cheers

Jamie

both roland [purity acoustics ] and paul coupe are excellent
had speakers from roland and they were amazing vfm

and listened to pauls speakers as well with great enjoyment

Paul at RFC would be an excellent choice. Alternatively try Steve Phillips at SP Acoustics. Steve used to design for Acoustic Energy and has worked for ATC. He was also a senior designer at Kurt Mueller, the world's largest OEM speaker driver manufacturer. Steve now makes high end studio monitors, which are increasingly used in recording studios. Steve makes both passive and active designs. He manufactures everything and uses bespoke drivers. His speakers aren't cheap though.

http://www.spacoustics.co.uk

thanks for recommending orangeart, just looked at his website, he's only 2 miles from where I live.. could be handy

Hi Jamwat,

E-mail received. I'll reply to you a little later today. Well done for managing to navigate my website which is still very much a work in progress!!

Stefan

advertisement

Back