advertisement

Hancock...You've been a Naughty Boy!

Taxpayer pays £120 per hour to Gina Coladangelo to get f*cked by Matt Hancock

Taxpaper pays £billions to Hancock’s mates for the taxpayer to get f*cked by Matt Hancock.

The real story is the taxpayer getting shafted, not Hancock’s totty

To me the saddest aspect is this morbid, voyeuristic, pseudo-moralistic attention that this kind of things seems to arouse in England. If he is a shitty health minister he should go, of course. But not because of this. Who knows what his family life, and that of his "co-respondent" are like? Maybe there are tacit understandings, maybe not, but what business is it of "The Sun" and of its drooling, libidinous readership? Love affairs happen, thank goodness, and often when you least expect it. It is not like the Profumo thing, where national security was involved. This is just gratuitous looking through keyholes. Think of the effect of this kind of thing on their children!

To me the saddest aspect is this morbid, voyeuristic, pseudo-moralistic attention that this kind of things seems to arouse in England. If he is a shitty health minister he should go, of course. But not because of this. Who knows what his family life, and that of his "co-respondent" are like? Maybe there are tacit understandings, maybe not, but what business is it of "The Sun" and of its drooling, libidinous readership? Love affairs happen, thank goodness, and often when you least expect it. It is not like the Profumo thing, where national security was involved. This is just gratuitous looking through keyholes. Think of the effect of this kind of thing on their children!
Completely missing the point that has been pointed out several times.
You must be a Tory fan boi

He broke the 'social distancing' rules that he helped to develop, and for breaking which a government adviser had been forced to resign. That's apart from the conflict of interest that invariably arises from having an affair with a woman whom he helped to appoint.

It makes you wonder what a government minister would have to do to be made to resign; be found in bed with the PM's wife, maybe? Even then said minister would probably just have to apologise, and the matter would be considered closed.

No 10: "The Prime Minister has accepted the Health Secretary's apology and considers the matter closed".

They are all absolute scum.

Scum says they have been in touch with legal representation and they will see you in court over this egregious libel unless a full apology for comparing them to tories is made on the front page of The Times.

This is a story of massive corruption, the giving away of taxpayer money by the billion, complete hypocrisy, deception and lies.

Those I’m afraid are the saddest aspects to me.

The sex is just there for us to have a laugh at

Naturally the tabloids are going for the prurience angle, but of the course the real story here is the corruption.

Sadly the Tories have proven beyond all doubt that their voterbase and much of the public at large just do not care about blatant corruption and the siphoning of our tax money into their/their donors pockets.

I really haven’t the slightest interest in their right-wing conservative/Christian “morality”, so have no interest in what they do with regards to sex as long as they do not dictate their entirely hypocritical perspective to others (e.g. LGBT/trans communities). I do however care hugely about their so blatantly stealing the money I give in tax for core infrastructure and services. I’m sick to death of hearing of cuts in arts funding, education, foreign aid etc whilst learning of shit like Johnson, Jenrick, Hancock etc siphoning literally £bns of our money into their, their donors, and apparently their sexual partners pockets.

As ever I ask folk at least consider donating to The Good Law Project and help keep this bunch of crooks under some degree of scrutiny.

Politics has been rather quiet on the extra-marital nookie front for quite a while recently - perhaps newspapers (post the mobile phone tapping age) have had fewer sources to rely on - I can't believe its because politicians are any better behaved.

But affairs happen all through society - I am always amused by the mock/faux outrage that ensues when people of this type get 'caught'. Perhaps we should reserve similar outrage for all the journalists and editors who have affairs... why are they not reported in headlines? Or nurses and doctors - plenty of ex-marital nookie to report on there. The idea that a politician has some special moral responsibility on such matters is laughable - they are ordinary people, doing a job. So what if they are elected?

Yes - the picture 'looks' incriminating - but are we jumping to conclusions? - and what about the respective partners, who cares about them? - seeing their spouses splashed all over the news while they meanwhile have to carry on getting the kids to school and go do the shopping.

I though the whole point was they’re not ordinary people, they’re in public office.

I keep forgetting morality has no place in current society!

Gary

Surely Hancock should be the one thinking of his children?

Gary

Johnson and Hancock just portray what for them is standard practise, they have zero knowledge as to why stupid people have concerns about such insignificant and trifling matters such as decency, morals ,truth and all other such minor details.

These guys are top of the game best liars in the country and of course really thick people like them., none of this matters a jot....vaccines don't you know!!!!

Completely missing the point that has been pointed out several times.
You must be a Tory fan boi

Please use the correct terminology: Tory a**e-licker.

In fact, anyone who stands up for the current Government is a Tory a**e-licker.

Hancock is a symptom of a Government that is utterly corrupt. Sister, neighbour, bit on the side. All getting a nice pay day.

Surely Hancock should be the one thinking of his children?

Gary
His paramour is married with 3 children. Perhaps she should think of hers?

This is of no real consequence. Married people have affairs, so what?

Hancock had a crafty snog and grope against his own guidance? Nothing compared to what at least one other at the heart of Government did.

Nothing will come of this and probably it should not.

Integrity is not in the lexicon of the Tory establishment.

Anyone pointing out that Matt Hancock’s behaviour is contrary to legal and social justice is just a bloody woke.

For goodness sake, a chap can’t even bung his mates a few million quid of taxpayers money and promote his totty to lucrative positions in government offices (several I hear) nowadays, bloody PC gone mad.

advertisement

Back