Advertisement

1. Things you need to know about the new ‘Conversations’ PM system:

a) DO NOT REPLY TO THE NOTIFICATION EMAIL! I get them, not the intended recipient. I get a lot of them and I do not want them! It is just a notification, log into the site and reply from there.

b) To delete old conversations use the ‘Leave conversation’ option. This is just delete by another name.
    Dismiss Notice

Hancock...You've been a Naughty Boy!

Discussion in 'off topic' started by andyoz, Jun 25, 2021.

1. Woodface

Woodface pfm Member

I think the fact that such footage was leaked is a security concern but I am glad he's gone. Such information could be used for blackmail.

divedeepdog likes this.
  2. Kirk

Kirk pfm Member

Cummings tweets:

"Trolley Fri: Argh, accept apology I consider the matter closed
    Media/MP babble, 89 Carrie texts p/hour
    Trolley Sat, SMASH: Arghhh Matt go now you'll be back better stronger shortly matey forward to victory!
    Trolley Mon, CRASH: when I saw the story on Fri we had a new SoS on Sat."

3. rbrown

rbrown I think therefore I think I am

4. Seanm

Seanm pfm Member

From what he’s been saying, Javid’s planning to kill a hell of a lot of people. The Tory press are celebrating a job well done.

5. Sue Pertwee-Tyr

Sue Pertwee-Tyr Pending

I thought the other three were Pestilence, War and Famine

TheDecameron and ks.234 like this.
  6. ks.234

ks.234 pfm Member

[​IMG]

….needed to get that off my chest!

7. Tony L

Tony L Administrator

They are all blathering on about security/security cameras in the HoC at the moment, and from all benches. The problem clearly isn’t Hancock giving £millions/billions of our money to friends, family or donors, or even using it to employ his current shag, it’s the fact he was recorded by an as yet unknown source that is the issue here. I’m prepared to bet whoever leaked the footage will be caught, tried and jailed, and Hancock will never see a day in court despite a body-count of thousands and the theft of so much of our money.

ks.234 and Sue Pertwee-Tyr like this.
  8. zarniwoop

zarniwoop hoopy frood

They'll all be panicking over which of their own transgressions have been covertly filmed.

paulfromcamden and rbrown like this.
  9. TheDecameron

TheDecameron Unicorns fart glitter.

Old Murdoch is still Britain’s No.1 blackmailer.

MUTTY1 likes this.
  10. TheDecameron

CRG-ERG members are loving the new moral rectitude and getting the atmospheric viral load right up in Wetherspoons and other favoured outlets. It’s time to get Covid dun.

11. puddlesplasher

puddlesplasher pfm Member

It was reported not too long ago via Cummins emails that Johnson said Hancock was shit as a health minister. Johnson couldn’t sack him as it would make Cummins look good. So my theory is that Johnson leaked the video of Hancock. One way of getting rid of the useless shit, sorted

12. TheDecameron

Maybe Rupert “I like to watch” Murdoch has film of another “steamy clinch” to quote his best selling British organ, The Sun?

[​IMG]

There’s evidence Boris got his £100,000’s worth, straight from the horse’s mouth.

13. Minio

Minio Not flakey and never soggy ...

I expect he will get a hero's welcome back, in the not too distant future.
    Sh*ggers always go down well with the anti-pc Tories.
    And who would have guessed he was one; with his butter won't melt in my mouth, my sh*t don't stink patina.

14. ks.234

ks.234 pfm Member

What is it with Tory Prime Ministers and oral sex with farmyard animals?

zarniwoop and Rob998 like this.
  15. Tony L

Tony L Administrator

More on burner emails and off-record deals, and it’s not just Hancock (Good Law Project, and again here).

16. puddlesplasher

puddlesplasher pfm Member

It just gets better and better and we haven’t realised Brexit yet. What a bunch of criminals.

17. gintonic

gintonic 50 shades of grey pussy cats

whilst what has been going on is not good, it is really most likely these are private bog standard gmail or similar account. I am afraid it is highly unlikely these are burner emails. Burner email are single use emails or self destructing time limited email addresses. I doubt your average idiot MP would know how to acquire a real burner email. So far i see no evidence of actual burner emails.

18. ks.234

ks.234 pfm Member

It is the use of private emails to avoid scrutiny that is the issue. Whether a true burner email of a gmail account is not important surely?

19. Tony L

Tony L Administrator

FWIW I was using the term in a somewhat sarcastic manner in order to put this shower on the level of drug gangsters and other crooks/thugs. They actually exist on a level beneath IMHO.

ks.234 likes this.
  20. gintonic

gintonic 50 shades of grey pussy cats

for the sake of accuracy and reporting it is vitally important. Indeed but use of gmail and a true burner achieve very different things. I for one think misuse of the word burner detracts from what actually happened.

We should be glad they didnt use burners - most are untraceable and impossible to id the correspondents. Use of private emails to defraud is about as stupid as you can get.