Advertisement

1. Things you need to know about the new ‘Conversations’ PM system:

a) DO NOT REPLY TO THE NOTIFICATION EMAIL! I get them, not the intended recipient. I get a lot of them and I do not want them! It is just a notification, log into the site and reply from there.

b) To delete old conversations use the ‘Leave conversation’ option. This is just delete by another name.
    Dismiss Notice

Hancock...You've been a Naughty Boy!

Discussion in 'off topic' started by andyoz, Jun 25, 2021.

1. TheDecameron

TheDecameron Unicorns fart glitter.

Cop out. Don't vote for corruption.

Snufkin and ks.234 like this.
  2. Ponty

Ponty pfm Member

That would mean never voting. We’re very much in a least worst option scenario.

3. Colin Barron

Colin Barron pfm Member

The only uncertainty with that statement would be the size of the Tory majority; even the Tory haters on pfm would not vote for Labour.

4. ks.234

ks.234 pfm Member

Does that mean that you consider the Tories the least worst option?

TheDecameron likes this.
  5. ks.234

ks.234 pfm Member

Angela Rayner on R4 this morning nailing the real issues.

She said she was not interested in his personal peccadilloes but wanted to know about the corruption of the appointment of Gina Coledeangelo and the secret email account and the missing £billions.

Has any other Labour bod come out and similarly nailed the essential issues?

Nick_G and Sue Pertwee-Tyr like this.
  6. Tony L

Tony L Administrator

Interesting to see how the whole issue is being shifted by the Tory/right to one of security, i.e. the positioning of the camera. To recap: gross incompetence that kills tens of thousands = fine. Government corruption and tax theft to the tune of £bns = fine. Whistleblowing = not fine.

7. Joe Hutch

Joe Hutch Mate of the bloke

'If you have nothing to hide, you have nothing to fear' is the line that has been used to excuse successive invasions of our privacy.

Snufkin and ks.234 like this.
  8. The Far North

The Far North pfm Member

Another view from a Tory sympathiser in the Guardian. https://www.theguardian.com/politic...uge-questions-over-hancock-affair-says-labour

9. ks.234

ks.234 pfm Member

Yes, but it’s worse than that insofar as Hancock was advised to use government emails in order to be in line with government guidelines and to allow proper scrutiny. The question is, if Hancock was actively avoiding scrutiny, what was he trying to conceal?

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/matt-hancock-private-email-covid-b1873466.html

Sue Pertwee-Tyr likes this.
  10. FrancisClement

FrancisClement pfm Member

This all adds up to a viable plot for another "Carrie On" movie.

You just need to add a few things from Lord Barnard Castle and the aspirations of Dildo what's it to be head of the NHS and Netflix would buy it. They would probably pay as much as they did for the Californian couple.

Snufkin likes this.
  11. Barrymagrec

Barrymagrec pfm Member

If you have nothing to hide it`s unlikely you`d be a Tory minister.

PsB and TheDecameron like this.
  12. Barrymagrec

Barrymagrec pfm Member

The worrying thing about all this is not that ministers are crooks, that`s par for the course, it`s that this lot are really incompetent crooks.

13. tuga

tuga Legal Alien

14. Romulus

Romulus pfm Member

Boris Johnson got a track record for breaking marriage vows so it sort of reasonable to assume he is not totally honest with British public. However Matt Hancock for me represented such a voice of reason, patience and care, but he totally disrespected his present wife and family. I don't think I would trust them with allowed 'expenses'... Ironically it is confirmed on the internet that Matt Hancock forbids his three children to use social media. Such contradictions in play...!

15. Tony L

Tony L Administrator

Social media knows exactly what Matt Hancock is!

16. TheDecameron

TheDecameron Unicorns fart glitter.

They took the smoke detector/spy cam off and a dead cat fell out? His human rights have been breached- maybe he can go to the ECHR..

wacko and ks.234 like this.
  17. The Far North

The Far North pfm Member

The only crime is getting caught, which may always have been the Tory mantra.

18. Tony L

Tony L Administrator

That’s “deprehensum crimen tantum questus” in Tory according to Google Translate.

19. Sue Pertwee-Tyr

Sue Pertwee-Tyr neither here nor there

Aren’t they four of the Rees-Mogg kids?

20. Barrymagrec

Barrymagrec pfm Member

Yes, along with Elebentus, Surplus and Pointlessia.