advertisement

Hackercap PCB Order.

Hi all what led and resistors are needed for these boards it dose not state them on the bom list ? Thanks

Hi all has any kind person got a wiring diagram from the tutorial transformer to the hackercap boards to the avondale ncc200 boards ? Please

Cap6%20Schematic.jpeg

With a stereo amp, just hook up the two NCC200 boards to the HackerCap in parallel.

I wind them myself, 1mm copper over 8mm drill bit, 22 turns, two layers, no core. Easy to get super neat. Download coil32 software to model the values.

I wind them myself, 1mm copper over 8mm drill bit, 22 turns, two layers, no core. Easy to get super neat. Download coil32 software to model the values.

I only made that an inductance of about 1.8uH using the excellent calculator you pointed me towards... assuming an inductor about 25mm long and double wound
So I guess I must be missing something as I thought...like Mike above is using....we needed about 12 to 15uH

Even making it 35mm long and giving it 40 turns I only get to 4uH

I gave the above calculator a try and could not get any meaningful answer out of it ....which says more about me than the calculator

I have one of those Chinese component testers that will measure inductance....I might have to just make some trial ones and see what happens...or more likely...buy an off the shelf ones about 12 to 15 uH

Seems the axial pitch needs to be higher than the wire diam inc insulation.
Putting in 22 turns, 2 layers, 8mm former diam, axial and radial pitch of 1.07mm, conductor diam 1mm and wire diam inc insulation of 1.06 gives 6.00µH

Sadly, I have no idea, I've never built an ncc, dont know the part specs. Do you know the required value?

advertisement

Back