advertisement

Hackercap PCB Order.

sq225917

Bit of this, bit of that
I'm putting an order in with Seed Studio for some Hackercap pcb's.

HASL, 1 oz, FR-4, 1.6mm, probably black finish.

Happy to add on additional boards if anyone wants some, at cost. Works out about £3 per, depends on HMRC

Add your name below with a number required. I'll place the order on saturday.

Well, they always come in handy even though I have no immediate need. But why not, 4 for me please.

Oh, and thanks for organising, appreciated Si.

Could I ask for 4 boards please

Let me know how to pay you (and postage) and I will get the money straight to you

Cheers
Tim

Bear in mind if we get picked up by HMRC cost could go up 50p per. More likely on 50 than 20 boards ime.

Payment once they're here and exact costs are known.

I'm putting an order in with Seed Studio for some Hackercap pcb's.

HASL, 1 oz, FR-4, 1.6mm, probably black finish.

Happy to add on additional boards if anyone wants some, at cost. Works out about £3 per, depends on HMRC

Add your name below with a number required. I'll place the order on saturday.
I am in for 6 pcs ,please

- and prob not worth it.

I've an orig. 2oz version, in an application with about 350mA constant draw/rail (my own ludicrous headphone amp) and the losses along the thin tracks are just measurable, but v-small-figure single-mV numbers.

And make no difference except to aid the filtering overall, since essentially the whole PCB is designed to allow implementation by deliberately-use of large impedances in each rail (C-R-C-R-C or sim etc according to use or taste)

tl;dr: - IMO 1oz is just fine: seriously.

I'd take 4 please if shipping to Italy and still in time, thanks.

Now closed. Everyone posted above is in. I'll order tonight. Usually 2-3 weeks from China. I'll bill once I see what HMRC adds to the cost, fingers crossed.

75 ordered, a few spare for stragglers. Weight was over 2kg so had to FEDEX, will defo get picked up for full customs value. Due to number ordered we'll be closer to £2 than £3 though, so that's a result.

Update when they land.

advertisement

Back