advertisement

Gropegate: Conservative Party Conference 2019

Tony L

Administrator
Another year, another dark blue rain cloud settles on a deeply unwilling Manchester. The other two party conferences got their own threads, so here’s a suitable recycling bin for Boris ‘#MeToo’ Johnson and the rest of them. Enjoy.

Nothing to see here, Mary says that nothing happened. So that's cleared that up. Move along please.

boris-johnson-winning-tory-leadership-race-divides-twitter.jpg

"I AM THE SOUL OF RESTRAINT"

for the benefit of foreigners:
https://www.theguardian.com/politic...id-backs-boris-johnson-on-groping-allegations

one lunch, two alleged gropes.

nice dodge.

As a foreigner I thank you! Particularly intrigued by: “enough inner flesh beneath his fingers” to make her “sit upright”. As a poor foreigner, I wonder why she was not sitting upright to begin with, if she was well brought up, and how one measures quantities of "inner flesh." (What is "inner flesh" with respect to "outer flesh?) Since he was also groping another woman's thigh at the same dinner, 20 years ago, she must have been sitting on his other side.

Reactions: vuk
As a foreigner I thank you! Particularly intrigued by: “enough inner flesh beneath his fingers” to make her “sit upright”. As a poor foreigner, I wonder why she was not sitting upright to begin with, if she was well brought up, and how one measures quantities of "inner flesh." (What is "inner flesh" with respect to "outer flesh?) Since he was also groping another woman's thigh at the same dinner, 20 years ago, she must have been sitting on his other side.

I imagine they are talking about flesh of the inner thigh i.e. the inside of the leg, you know, the warmer region.
Makes you wonder how he got so fat if he spent his dinner times feeling up journalists.
Anyway, nice to know he’s ambidextrous, good quality for a PM.

Loathesome completely bombed, it's toe-curling do have a look. It seems that not even all the attendees at Conference have swallowed the Brexit Kool Aid.

advertisement

Back