advertisement

Great sub-£1000 DACs

If it has to be new, it sounds like the Denafrips Ares II has to be a front-runner…

Thanks again for all the suggestions everyone. After doing more research, my current thinking is that an R2R DAC would suit me very well. Although the Denafrips Ares looks like it could be great, I usually go straight into a power amp and therefore need a volume control, so I'll be eagerly awaiting the new entry-level Holo Audio (successor to the Cyan). If that is well over budget, as I suspect it will be, I'll probably just get a Gustard X16 instead.

Matt

Thanks again for all the suggestions everyone. After doing more research, my current thinking is that an R2R DAC would suit me very well. Although the Denafrips Ares looks like it could be great, I usually go straight into a power amp and therefore need a volume control, so I'll be eagerly awaiting the new entry-level Holo Audio (successor to the Cyan). If that is well over budget, as I suspect it will be, I'll probably just get a Gustard X16 instead.

Matt

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/28439418...d=link&campid=5338728743&toolid=20001&mkevt=1

Better than them all...

This site contains affiliate links for which pink fish media may be compensated.

advertisement

Back