advertisement

Graham Audio LS3/5

Bianco

Hi All,

Thinking about changing my speakers - Wilson Benesch Arc for Graham Audio LS3/5.
I have Croft 25R pre and series 7 power - front end is, Isis CD player and a Rega P3.
Would they work well together - might even move away from CD and just have vinyl ( I play more vinyl ).

That seems likely to be a huge change. The LS 3/5s are a remade classic, which was designed mostly for monitoring speech. The WBs are a much more modern design. I presume you’ve heard the Graham’s?

I use Falcon LS3/5a with a Croft 25/7 and it’s great. Depend on your taste though I suppose.

The LS3/5A does what it was designed for very well. Showing up faults in speech broadcasts in very small rooms and OB vans.

Hi All,

Thinking about changing my speakers - Wilson Benesch Arc for Graham Audio LS3/5.
I have Croft 25R pre and series 7 power - front end is, Isis CD player and a Rega P3.
Would they work well together - might even move away from CD and just have vinyl ( I play more vinyl ).

Might be an idea to grab a 2nd hand pair so you don’t lose money, or maybe borrow some from a PFM’er. I’m in Nottingham, and I’d be happy to let you try my Falcons at home for a bit.

The LS3/5A does what it was designed for very well. Showing up faults in speech broadcasts in very small rooms and OB vans.

Good point Dave. A pair of Harbeth P3ESR might be a good option too for the OP. I love the LS3/5a and the Harbeths.

The Graham will be a complete different animal for sure but very musical and jaw dropping on cantata and oboe, if that’s what you’re searching for.

advertisement

Back