advertisement

Got any petrol or diesel?

IMG-20210925-095249.jpg
Don't condemn him out of hand. He needs to fill his lawnmower up too, and has a large lawn.

Perhaps this will encourage people to think whether a car journey is the only option in the future (fat chance!).

I doubt it too but it might encourage more drivers to think about going electric. Maybe that was the plan?

I genuinely need some petrol for my lawnmower, but there is no way I'm going to the local petrol station with a jerry can so the grass can just grow for now, better than being lynched :D

I genuinely need some petrol for my lawnmower, but there is no way I'm going to the local petrol station with a jerry can so the grass can just grow for now, better than being lynched :D

You can get mower fuel from Garden centres/suppliers. I've been doing that anyway, the new grade of unleaded is not something I want to put in old mowers.

You can get mower fuel from Garden centres/suppliers. I've been doing that anyway, the new grade of unleaded is not something I want to put in old mowers.

Cheers and good idea. I have (need) two mowers and this is for the Honda which according to Honda will run on E10 but they don't recommend it so your idea may sort that. Thanks.

Cheers and good idea. I have (need) two mowers and this is for the Honda which according to Honda will run on E10 but they don't recommend it so your idea may sort that. Thanks.
Just use super unleaded, it’s still E5. Or, for most of the U.K., Esso super is zero bioethanol even though it has to be labelled E5. Scroll down here https://www.esso.co.uk/en-gb/fuels/petrol

Except it’s probably not anywhere near E10

Not with 4 acres to mow I can't thanks

Indeed. I usually keep 20 - 30 litres of petrol (not more than 30 as I don’t wish to invalidate the house insurance) for mowers, saws etc. Down to about 15 now, this could get serious! I asked my local guy if his petrol was E5 or E10, he had no idea. I’m just going to add fuel stabiliser to use in the mowers etc.

advertisement

Back