advertisement

Gorgeous vintage system!

I’d love another 401 and having a spare ST20 would be nice. And yes those speakers would be lovely to own.

But I’m trying to simplicity my system and cut down on clutter - Damn my opposing sides/audio desires!

Wow, never seen those before! I’ll actually start a new thread with those as they are potentially a real bargain!

This site contains affiliate links for which pink fish media may be compensated.
That is awesome, just up my cousin’s street. He has some vintage Leak kit and he’s building a system around it!

I used to have Lowther Acoustas amplified by a Concordant Excelsior pre-amp and Concordant-upgraded Quad II powers. It was just simply wonderful. The sound would just take over the room. A guy came to audition the Lowthers (I was getting married and thought having such huge speakers was not a great marital idea) and he ended up making an offer for my whole system......which in hindsight, I should have refused.

I used to have Lowther Acoustas amplified by a Concordant Excelsior pre-amp and Concordant-upgraded Quad II powers. It was just simply wonderful. The sound would just take over the room. A guy came to audition the Lowthers (I was getting married and thought having such huge speakers was not a great marital idea) and he ended up making an offer for my whole system......which in hindsight, I should have refused.

That sounds like a great system!

Check out his other 112 items for sale, that’s a wide selection of stuff. How many suites and cars can one guy have!

This site contains affiliate links for which pink fish media may be compensated.
I’ve noticed a heck of a lot of dodgy listings of late, but didn’t double-check that one as it looked fairly convincing as a house-clearance find or whatever. The same picture of a pair of those huge tall Martin Logan mono amps has been used about 8 times in the past month!

I imagine that would be a wonderful setup. If I have remembered correctly the Radford Studio 90 was a transmission line model and the essence of what became the IMF series of speakers.

Ah, Radford speakers.
I owned a pair of Bookshelf models for a while.
Surprisingly good, but too big for bookshelves!

advertisement

Back