1. Things you need to know about the new ‘Conversations’ PM system:

a) DO NOT REPLY TO THE NOTIFICATION EMAIL! I get them, not the intended recipient. I get a lot of them and I do not want them! It is just a notification, log into the site and reply from there.

b) To delete old conversations use the ‘Leave conversation’ option. This is just delete by another name.
    Dismiss Notice

[FS] Goodmans Ministers

Discussion in 'classifieds' started by eastone, Oct 12, 2019 at 2:25 PM.

1. eastone

eastone pfm Member

For collection only from Edinburgh EH15. Cabinets would like some love and now sadly missing one of the grille badges after a house move. Sound great though!

8" drivers and (I believe?) 95dB sensitive so very easy to drive.

£50

[​IMG]Untitled by Ian Thel, on Flickr

[​IMG]

[​IMG]Untitled by Ian Thel, on Flickr

Untitled by Ian Thel, on Flickr

2. Vinny

Vinny pfm Member

££? :)

eastone likes this.
  3. eastone

eastone pfm Member

D’oh. £50 collected.

Vinny likes this.
  4. ToTo Man

ToTo Man the band not the dog

I had a pair of Ministers doing duty in a hallway system* on the end of a Sony STR-6800SD. The combined cost of the system was just £15 (I paid £10 for the Sony and £5 for the Goodmans!). The sound was so good I ended up loitering in the hallway a lot more than I anticipated!

Eventually I sold the Sony to a collector in Germany and the Goodmans went over to the Far East after receiving offers I couldn't refuse. I still miss both.

GLWTS. They really are great speakers for £50.

* you know you've got too much hifi when you need to spread it around every room in the house including hallways!

eastone and Snufkin like this.
  5. GruntPuppy

GruntPuppy Well-Known Member

Wow. Speakers from when before Goodmans became an exploited name. Lovely to see, and I wish I could justify the floorspace... but I'm having to thin the herd (hoard?) as it is. Good luck with this. Oh lord, I've got a little fatman hybrid that would partner beautifully with these...

eastone likes this.
  6. AudioAl

AudioAl pfm Member

Someone should buy these and be in for a shock at how good they sound for so little cost