Advertisement

1. Things you need to know about the new ‘Conversations’ PM system:

a) DO NOT REPLY TO THE NOTIFICATION EMAIL! I get them, not the intended recipient. I get a lot of them and I do not want them! It is just a notification, log into the site and reply from there.

b) To delete old conversations use the ‘Leave conversation’ option. This is just delete by another name.
    Dismiss Notice

[FS] Goodmans Goodwood

Discussion in 'classifieds' started by eastone, Sep 26, 2021.

1. eastone

eastone pfm Member

Another reluctant sale.

Sealed 3-way design with 12” Goodmans bass driver. I forget if the other drivers are Goodmans but I’m sure someone on here will identify them quite easily.

These have been professionally recapped and sound terrific. Drivers are perfect.

There are M8 threads in the base for spikes or feet.

They’re equally comfortable in free space or tight against the wall (in my flat anyway).

Complete with grilles and badges.

In general they are in v nice condition for their age. Sadly, as the courier was on my doorstep he dropped one of the boxes from about six inches and the cabinet has taken a knock on one top corner.

Given this, I am looking for £150 collected from Edinburgh which I think is reasonable given the condition of the drivers and the recapped crossovers.

Shipping out of the question I’m afraid.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Niel Blackwood likes this.
  2. eastone

eastone pfm Member

3. lawrence001

lawrence001 pfm Member

Nice speakers these, same as the Magnums but with nicer and more practical cabinets.

Drivers are all Goodman's I believe, the basket of the 12" woofer is slightly different to fit in the narrower baffle.

eastone likes this.
  4. eastone

eastone pfm Member

Cheers Lawrence.

These are still here.

5. eastone

eastone pfm Member

6. eastone

eastone pfm Member

Buuump