advertisement

Good Older iphones

How do folks rate the SE version 1? I looked at 2 & 3 and thought they were pricey - massive leap in price over 1. I have a Samsung S7 but daughter is insisting that I use an Apple - she did explain why, but it went over my head!

The SE1 is very limited in its abilities and hasn’t been supported for a while. That’s why they’re almost given away.

How do folks rate the SE version 1? I looked at 2 & 3 and thought they were pricey - massive leap in price over 1. I have a Samsung S7 but daughter is insisting that I use an Apple - she did explain why, but it went over my head!

I have an SE 1 - recently replaced with a 12mini.

The SE1 model is 7 years old and is nearing end of life; mine had a lousy battery life, quite a few apps wouldn't update anymore (including BBC apps) and it was getting quite slow.
Clincher for me was dropping it and busting the screen :(

Looked at SE 2 and 3 but both significantly bigger than the original. In the end I settled on the 12mini - only slightly larger but retains the squared off edge. Good price too.
Tech changes are a bit frustrating but getting used to it. Camera is better.

I have an SE 1 - recently replaced with a 12mini.

The SE1 model is 7 years old and is nearing end of life; mine had a lousy battery life, quite a few apps wouldn't update anymore (including BBC apps) and it was getting quite slow.
Clincher for me was dropping it and busting the screen :(

Looked at SE 2 and 3 but both significantly bigger than the original. In the end I settled on the 12mini - only slightly larger but retains the squared off edge. Good price too.
Tech changes are a bit frustrating but getting used to it. Camera is better.

Ah thanks - decision made!

advertisement

Back