advertisement

Good old boy Jerry unzipped

God help us when even hardcore evangelists aren't allowed to post innocuous flashing pics on spring break.

yes , that was my thoughts . its hardly that bad is it ??? its a crazy old world when they examine every single little microcosm of what we do . i am sure i went to the shops the other day with my fly unzipped !!!! by mistake !! crazy

They both look like they've recently been calling out to The Lord from a horizontal position. He looks pleased with himself and she's putting a brave face on it :)

None of you guys recognise a costume party?

In the radio interview, Falwell defended the event as a "costume party" that was held "just in good fun" while "we were on vacation." He offered the following explanation for the strange scene:

"She's pregnant, she couldn't get her pants up, and ... I had on a pair of jeans I haven't worn in a long time so I couldn't get mine zipped either," Falwell said. "And so ... I just put my belly out like hers."

None of you guys recognise a costume party?

In the radio interview, Falwell defended the event as a "costume party" that was held "just in good fun" while "we were on vacation." He offered the following explanation for the strange scene:

"She's pregnant, she couldn't get her pants up, and ... I had on a pair of jeans I haven't worn in a long time so I couldn't get mine zipped either," Falwell said. "And so ... I just put my belly out like hers."
And who amongst us hasn't gone to a party in pants we couldn't fasten up? I mean, happens all the time round here... :rolleyes:

Careful chaps, this could lead to dancing!

Joe

Looks like he is wearing horrendous underwear. Dark grey elasticated briefs! That's what he should be ashamed of.

"Blow it out your a*s, Jerry Falwell
Blow it out your a*s, Jesse Helms
Blow it out your a*s, Ronald Reagan
What's wrong with a mind of my own?"

advertisement

Back