advertisement

goldmund sacd player,

Or a Toshiba dv300 like they did with their cd/dvd player. That said it does have an incredible spdif out, but Goldmund had nothing to do with it

Pioneer DV 300, not Toshiba. I got one based on one of your past recommendations from this forum; had it moded including a dedicated Teddy PSU and sounds great. Thanks for the very good tipp:), K.

Personally, I applaud these types of products. Yes, the Goldmund is expensive and yes, it won't measure better than an Allo but it's crazy and presumably contains some interesting engineering (assuming it's real, of course).

assuming it's real, of course
eidos-reference-SACD-last-web-e1616159021327.png

Do you realise we're doing exactly what they want us to do? Talking about the damn thing.

Personally, I'm not seeing anything here worthy of further discussion. Just a desperate company behaving desperately.

Do you realise we're doing exactly what they want us to do? Talking about the damn thing.

Personally, I'm not seeing anything here worthy of further discussion. Just a desperate company behaving desperately.
I doubt Goldmund is “desperate” as you put it. The UK market is small beer really.

advertisement

Back