advertisement

Glastonbury 22

Or maybe it's just yet another person thoroughly sick with this rudderless, flailing, malevolent, authoritarian, shitstorm, dumpster fire of a government who didn't vote to put it there as you did. And what a pathetic invocation of a Daily Mail narrative, by the way - people who oppose the government must be woke liberal elites. Are you ever going to make a sensible comment?

Take a chill pill.

Who is who playing wherever? On iplayer they let you know what stage but they don't let you know who is actually playing live at the time you're watching it.. Honestly. It's really not very good is it?

Caribou look to be having real problems, sound started cutting out and now gone aside from the drums being picked up from the crowd mics. Oops.

They’ve now given up. First time I’ve seen a total sound fail at Glastonbury.

@robs Thanks for that. Now I'm torn between Herbie Hancock and Nightmares on Wax tomorrow at 2pm. Neither of which will likely be broadcast live anyway so ... no problemo really.

Both will be shown live, both those stages are streamed all day I think.

Burnaboy rocking the Afro beats with a great band, one of the highlights of today on any stage (along with the quite superb yves tumour).

advertisement

Back