advertisement

[IC] Gibson J45 Historic 2005 model

JTC

PFM Villager...
Beautiful guitar, inc. case. Maturing nicely, expertly setup by Rory of Taran Guitars. Lovely instrument but deserves an owner who will get more out of it. No idea of current value but I’ve been told not to let it go for under £1200 (?) - based near Edinburgh.

Photos here:
https://ibb.co/album/7jdFqL

Condition-wise, generally excellent for its age, though small ding at rear of headstock, mild ageing of the nitrocellulose finish (consistent with age) and tiny repair to lower bout. Both the ding and the tiny repair were done prior to my buying the guitar about ten years ago.

Plays really nice, though I’d recommend lighter strings than the Martin set I just fitted (it was the only new set I had). Elixer Nanoweb are great on it.

Case is almost new condition, not the Gibson original but a top quality Gator hard case, including keys (not pictured but present).

Photos not wonderful (done just now on my phone) but should give you an idea. Quite a few enquiries about the guitar, she really is a beauty but wasted on me…

Price £1150 secures, collection only or can deliver within reasonable distance in central Scotland for fuel money. No offers at that price.

advertisement

Back