advertisement

GB News Channel

You’ve obvious misunderstood what ‘taking back control’ really means, it means taking back control of public funds to stuff into the ‘right’ pockets!
Well, indeed. I'm just wondering at what point a majority of those who voted to take back control, might have one of those 'hold on a minute...' moments?

The more the project fails the more we will see a ramping up of xenophobic scapegoating, false media narratives etc. The far-right is entirely predictable and the UK is rattling along well documented tracks. GB News, Farage, Johnson etc all have their historical equivalents.

No doubt Sir Kier will give folks a nudge in this direction when he judges the time is right.

He will, won't he?

Yeah, he will. I'm sure he will.

Nutjob Neil Oliver seems to be a bit peeved at lack of attention, so he's been speaking out on Covid.:oops: https://www.heraldscotland.com/news...-cheerfully-risk-catching-covid-name-freedom/
said "it was a minority of people, outgunned and shouted down by fellow citizens who felt deals might be struck with tyrants" who stood up against fascism during the Second World War and compared them to the minority of people who refuse to take the jab or comply with Covid rules. He indicated those who are shouted down for not taking the vaccine were living under "tyranny"

If my freedom means you might catch Covid from me, then so be it. That's honestly how I see it.

Here’s a fairly lengthy Evening Standard roundup of GB News fails and fugliness.

It is interesting to do some background research on Sky News Australia (Wikipedia) which seems to be the model in many ways; reactionary, anti-science, xenophobic etc and currently banned from various social media due to covid conspiracy theory etc. One of the key drivers/Goebbels-clones, Angelos Frangopoulos, is behind GB News.

Nutjob Neil Oliver seems to be a bit peeved at lack of attention, so he's been speaking out on Covid.:oops: https://www.heraldscotland.com/news...-cheerfully-risk-catching-covid-name-freedom/
Oliver seems to be in competition with his compatriot and fellow right wing history grinder Nial Ferguson for popularity. He obviously doesn’t believe in the maxim, “better to say nothing and be thought a fool than speak and remove all doubt”. GB News is a window into the British right wing vomatorium- you get to see who’s lurking in there but unfortunately you might get splashed in the process.

Here’s a fairly lengthy Evening Standard roundup of GB News fails and fugliness.

It is interesting to do some background research on Sky News Australia (Wikipedia) which seems to be the model in many ways; reactionary, anti-science, xenophobic etc and currently banned from various social media due to covid conspiracy theory etc. One of the key drivers/Goebbels-clones, Angelos Frangopoulos, is behind GB News.
Reflecting the values of its owner, Rupert the walking cadaver. I’m sure he will be waiting to see if GB News survives in order to step in with a cash offer.

Good article in The Guardian about how the political right needs its ‘migrant crisis’ etc and attention-seekers like Nigel Fascist attacking the RNLI just keep it in the news cycle.

Apparently there's now a campaign against him, but he also has his supporters according to this Herald article. https://www.heraldscotland.com/poli...r-id-risk-catching-covid-name-freedom-stance/
Among then is Laurence Fox, the English actor and founder of The Reclaim Party dubbed "UKIP for culture" set up last year.

He tweeted: Those who wish to cancel [Neil Oliver] won’t succeed. He speaks for the millions who have been shamed and silenced into submission for not subscribing to the approved narrative of fear and division."

Effie Deans, a pro-UK Scottish blogger wrote: "I have been vaccinated twice & strongly support it, but I equally strongly support those like Neil Oliver who take a different view. We must be free to choose. We must be free to disagree."

And Matt Gubba, chief executive and founder of advisory firm BizBritain remarked: "If you can't appreciate the importance of what Neil Oliver is saying here, your brainwashing by the state is complete.

"Our ancestors laid down their lives in the name of freedom.

"But many people today won't even put up with a cough for a few days to honour their sacrifice."

advertisement

Back