advertisement

Gaggia Prera

Steveh100

pfm Member
We have a Gaggia Prera Beans to Cup machine we no longer use. Happy to let it go to someone who makes a sensible donation to The Dog's Trust. Collection from Sutton, Surrey.
Let me know if you are interested or I'll take it to the BHF.

This is a very nice thing that deserves a decent donation, it's a very generous offer to a charity. I also imagine that there will be a fair bit of demand, have you considered holding an auction to ensure that the charity gets the going rate for such a thing?

Steve

Thanks for your input.

Given I have four people interested, the idea of an auction is a very good idea. Dogs Trust could certainly do with the dosh.

I'll await the reaction

Thanks again for the input

Assuming the £100 bidder still wishes to continue, the auction is now closed. Thanks for all your interest.

I do indeed still want to proceed, you have PM and I will soon have a B2C coffee machine when my friend can collect. Good scheme. How would you like me to donate?

Ooh, that looks nice, but looks like I'm too late. I'll have to stalk the charity thread more often!
Sorry EE, it's mine now. My friend collected it for me this weekend and the donation is made. There was a charity auction running for a few days too, which I suggested to Steve to give everyone (I thought) a fair shot and to maximise the revenue.
Thanks again to Steve H for a very generous donation.

advertisement

Back