advertisement

Fundraising for Ukraine

es.klopfte

pfm Member
Hello -

I am collecting donations to aid civil defence volunteers in my home city of Zaporizhzhia in eastern Ukraine.

It is just 20 miles away from the front line and is the target of frequent Russian missile strikes.

Here's what happened when a Russian missile hit an apartment block earlier this month, killing at least 11 people dead:

MQcLtwO.jpg

Raised donations will be spent on rescue equipment, medicines, food, power banks, generators, etc. - depending on how much we will actually raise.

The goods will then be sent to Zaporizhzhia via volunteers I personally know and to volunteers I personally know.

I've been a member of this forum for more than a decade now, and I've been actively involved in reporting about this war. If you need to check my credentials, please do get in touch.

Here's a link to my Just Giving page: https://www.justgiving.com/crowdfunding/zaporizhzhia3/

Many thanks for all your kind support.

P.S.: Oh, and it would help if someone bought my supertweeters!

Hello -

I am collecting donations to aid civil defence volunteers in my home city of Zaporizhzhia in eastern Ukraine.

It is just 20 miles away from the front line and is the target of frequent Russian missile strikes.

Here's what happened when a Russian missile hit an apartment block earlier this month, killing at least 11 people dead:

MQcLtwO.jpg

Raised donations will be spent on rescue equipment, medicines, food, power banks, generators, etc. - depending on how much we will actually raise.

The goods will then be sent to Zaporizhzhia via volunteers I personally know and to volunteers I personally know.

I've been a member of this forum for more than a decade now, and I've been actively involved in reporting about this war. If you need to check my credentials, please do get in touch.

Here's a link to my Just Giving page: https://www.justgiving.com/crowdfunding/zaporizhzhia3/

Many thanks for all your kind support.

P.S.: Oh, and it would help if someone bought my supertweeters!
Thanks for bringing this to our attention. Donation made, good luck with the fund raiser.

Dear all - I’m humbled: we’ve raised £1,050 so far! Which means we’ll be able to donate at least two good generators!

Thank you all for all your kind and generous support so far!

Vitaly

Hi all - an exciting update on the fundraiser I launched a couple of weeks ago:

I've just been sent this photo of four generators purchased locally in Zaporizhzhia with the funds you kindly donated (and also a receipt which I'm not going to post here because it contains personal information, but let me know if you really need to see it).

The fundraiser is active, so you can still donate if you wish do to so.

Many thanks to you all!

advertisement

Back