advertisement

[FS] Full Sony camera system, a9's, prime lenses and flash etc.

RSand

pfm Member
I'm selling my entire Sony camera system. They show only very light signs of use and as good as you're likely to find used. Everything is boxed with originally included accessories. Any questions - just ask.
Collection preferred so you can inspect them for yourself, but I’m happy to post at buyers' expense and send detailed pictures as required.

2x Sony a9
Both in excellent condition with no obvious marks. The screens have had protectors fitted from new so the LCD screens are perfect. At the moment they both have aftermarket grips (£50) which I found transformed their handling, these are included, as is a spare aftermarket battery.
£1700 each

Sony FE 35mm f/1.4 T* Distagon ZA
Excellent condition, glass unmarked, slight scuffing to the flare guard. Original box, F&R lens caps
£550

Sony FE 85mm f/1.8
Excellent condition, glass unmarked, slight scuffing to the flare guard. Original box, F&R lens caps

£350
Sony FE 50mm f/1.8

£100
Samyang AF 24mm f/2.8 - Sony FE Fit

£150
3x Sony HVL-F60RM Flash
Hardly used and excellent condition, boxed with all original accessories and a set of four oneloop batteries.
£325 each

Neewer NW420s
Neat little flash gun for Sony’s, I had at as backup but don’t recall
using it, boxed with accessories.

Billingham Hadley Small Camera Bag (Sage FibreNyte / Tan Leather)
Good condition, it has marks on it but there are no frayed fabric areas, and the leather shows virtually no signs of wear.
£100

2x MagMod kits
MagGrip, Grid, Gel holder, various gels, bag, transmitter holder
£55

advertisement

Back