advertisement

[IC] Fujifilm X-T2, Excellent condition boxed. Coming soon.

wulbert

pfm Member
Expecting to be selling my Fujifulm X-T2 camera body soon. Boxed, with everything that came with it when new. I'm pretty sure it is unmarked, but will need to give it a proper examination to be sure. Had it maybe 3-4 years from new (will need to check, Covid etc has messed with my memory/timeline)
Not sure how many shutter actuations, because I can't see a way to check.

I also have a 55-200mm zoom, 16-55mm zoom and the f1.4, 35mm fixed which I could maybe include. I need to research prices and whether to sell lenses separately to get decent prices. Oh yeah, some polarizing filters too.

Probably looking for around £400 for the X-T2 body

Will try to get it all photographed later this week, when I have time.

Any update on this sale?

Thank you for the prod. And my apologies for the lack of action.

I used the camera for my daughters graduation in late August and really liked the results (first time I've used it in anger for a while). Now I can't decide whether to sell or not.

That's a great price for a great camera. I have an XT2 and if that's what they sell for (used) I'll be keeping mine! Grab a bargain!!!

(FWIW, if it helps, I bought a Leica Q2 and I reckon the XT2 is the better camera for higher ISO, even if the Leica does have greater resolution and other advantages. Room for both chez JTC :) )

advertisement

Back