advertisement

Fuji XF35 f2 WR

Gromit

Plasticine Dog
A little peach this lens, but since getting the 23-1.4 it doesn't see much use - plus I tend to use the Nikkor 50-1.4 (on my D700) for a 'standard' focal length now.

This 35's in nigh on spotless condition, owned by me from new (a UK lens from LCE in Lincoln) and with all original packaging, caps and screw-on Fuji hood. I'll also throw in a B&W MRC Haze filter. Should add this is the black finished version.

Price: Sold

Thanks.

Damn that's tempting! I have the 35/1.4 but like the idea of a slightly smaller and weather-sealed lens. However, I'm tactically skint at the moment so I'd have to sell the 35/1.4 first to justify it, so have a free bump and GLWTS....

Thanks for the bump. :)

The f2's a lovely lens, that's in no doubt - then again so is the 1.4 which I had with my original Pro1. Got it as the 'freebie' from Fuji when getting the Pro1/18mm package a few years ago.

I have the 35 f2 on my X-E2, now, I only use it (I also have the 18-55 from the kit).
the 35 f2 is a great great lens !!!

bargain at this price !!!

28809163463_03a7f3c70a_z.jpg

Thanks L_L :)

In an ideal world I'd be keeping the 35 f2 - it's small, very quiet, quick to focus and produces gorgeous IQ. I just find, for the most part, the 23 f1.4 provides pretty much all I need. I use the D700 a lot more than the Pro2 anyway so it seems slightly daft doubling up on a focal length, even if it is over 2 cameras.

advertisement

Back