advertisement

[WTD] Fuji x t2

24ggaarryy

pfm Member
So heres a thought for a rainy Saturday morning, I sold all my Nikon kit and bought into Fuji. I actually bought two bodies here an x t1 and x e3. I was immediately smitten with the ease of use, light weight and superb quality straight out camera. Makes me wonder why I lugged the big Nikons around, but that another story.

So as part of my ongoing simplification of things I have decided that the sweet spot for me is the x t2. I hardly ever take any video so the X3 seems expensive for my needs and I have a Sony RX100 for when I need a really really small camera.

Has anyone got one gathering dust ?

Worth joining the Fujifilm Gear For Sale UK page on Facebook if you're not already - some crop up there occasionally!

Worth joining the Fujifilm Gear For Sale UK page on Facebook if you're not already - some crop up there occasionally!
Thanks Jason will give it a look.

This Facebook group while great in principle is blighted by a lot of unrealistic selling prices for equipment, it is not uncommon for equipment to be priced by Private Sellers above the price that is being offered in the Fujifilm Refurbished Store, which provides you with fulling working equipment complete with a guarantee!

Unfortunately the X-T2 is 'too old' now to appear in the refurb store.

This site might help though https://usedlens.co.uk/?search=x-t&retailer=0&brand=all

So heres a thought for a rainy Saturday morning, I sold all my Nikon kit and bought into Fuji. I actually bought two bodies here an x t1 and x e3. I was immediately smitten with the ease of use, light weight and superb quality straight out camera. Makes me wonder why I lugged the big Nikons around, but that another story.

So as part of my ongoing simplification of things I have decided that the sweet spot for me is the x t2. I hardly ever take any video so the X3 seems expensive for my needs and I have a Sony RX100 for when I need a really really small camera.

Has anyone got one gathering dust ?

I'd drop ffordes a message if I were you. They have a range of Fuji XT-2s in stock, and i'm pretty sure will give you a trade in for your other Fujis.

https://www.ffordes.com/c/153/fuji-x

advertisement

Back