advertisement

[FS] Fuchs ODS Amp

artist

pfm Member
I am selling one of my Fuchs ODS amps this has only been used in a studio and a smoke free home

This is a usa voltage power model but i will include a converter so it can be used in the uk(this cost £100)
It has nos power valves and is in perfect condition

£1400

Collection only from north london

Oh wow! I've had a look online and it seems these are a few different versions of the Fuchs ODS. Is this the classic head? What's the output power?

Wish I could justify this....

Hi this is the legacy head which does the dumble tones and more loud 50 watts from 2 6L6 tubes these are the tubes which were selected by fuchs.Good price for a great amp.The classic is the same board as the legacy version i had a long chat with andy and he said that they sound very close but the classic has newer cosmetics

Thanks for the info. A wonderful amplifier. You have good taste in guitars and amps :)

Hi Lrfty are you interested in the amp.I have 2 and only need 1,when i get the second one i sent the first one back to be revoiced to the newer one as the newer one sounded much better.The one i am selling has only been used in the studio and at home both smoke free.

Hi Darren w.this has master volume so you can have it low as you want.
Please pm me your email and i will send photos.

Hi Lrfty are you interested in the amp.I have 2 and only need 1,when i get the second one i sent the first one back to be revoiced to the newer one as the newer one sounded much better.The one i am selling has only been used in the studio and at home both smoke free.

Sorry - just seen this. As much as I would love this, it's just too much amp for me.

I have no doubt whoever buys it will be grinning from ear-to-ear. Very best of luck with the sale.

advertisement

Back