advertisement

FS: Naim NAC52 and 52PS

MJS

Technical Tinkerer
I have here a newly serviced and refurbished Naim NAC52 preamp and 52 power supply for sale on behalf of Les at Avondale Audio.

Price for both items is £2100 or nearest offer.

The power supply has had all regulators carefully rebuilt to Les's extremely high standard.

The 526 link boards on the tape outputs have been replaced by wire links as no cards were ever fitted there. The unloved 528 variable input board has been removed but can be supplied if wished. I have left the 526 boards in for input 1 (phono). This does not have a POTS8 board. The service we have done and the new Burndy more than make up for it.

Offered with original olive Naim remote the pair also come with re-coated cases and one of my new Burndy replacement cables that offer a huge improvement over the original. I can, however supply an original grey Burndy cable if wished.

As we don't have boxes for these they'd have to be collected from Tonbridge, Kent.

To add further clarification, the sleeves were not resprayed but professsionally powder-coated in a texture finish matching Naim's latest products.

Thanks, Les

Sunday bump.
This walks all over any existing 52 sample from the olive era.

This is still available to anyone looking for a special pre-amp at a good price. Can be home demo'd to anyone in S.London/Kent/Sussex/Surrey areas.

This superb 52/52PS is now with me for a bit, I've had a very entertaining weekend enjoying it paired with Witchhat's new power amp.

It's a very good price when you consider the head unit often sell for close to £2K alone.

It can be collected from Surrey and you are welcome a dem and a coffee.

advertisement

Back