advertisement

[FS] Chord Mojo 2, Audio lab 9000a , Rega IO

Dean Jordan

pfm Member
Having a mini clear out after a few changes of plan and upgrades.

Chord Mojo 2 Like New complete with box and cables. includes Audioquest mini to RCA adapter so you can output to which RCA cables you like form the DAC. 3/4 months old used about 5 times.

£400 posted to the UK will knock a bit off if you can collect.

AudioLab 9000a. Like new condition, comes with remote and power cable (lol) No Box. again 3/4 months old only selling due to upgrade to pre power. This is a great amp and only leaving me because I had a great chance to upgrade and go mad. Collect only

£1300

Rega IO Amp. Omg this is a great little amp. purchased to use in a computer room with a small dac. used no more than 50 hours. like new condition. Purchased as a B grade stock from rega from a dealer. No box but i can box it to ship.

£250 plus shipping.

Collection from LE67 area. 5 mins from Juction 22 M1

pictures avalible PM me your phone number or email and i will send them. can not do pictures here not sure how to host them

cheers

Dean

if you have any quest please feel free to contact me.

Audiolab Sold

Chord Mojo 2 Like New complete with box and cables. includes Audioquest mini to RCA adapter so you can output to which RCA cables you like form the DAC. 3/4 months old used about 5 times.

£400 posted to the UK will knock a bit off if you can collect. Redeuced to £380......

advertisement

Back