advertisement

[FS] Canon EOS 5D Mark II Kit (carried with EF24-105 lens)

Pelham

pfm Member
I have just upgraded so my Canon 5DII + kit lens is up for sale. This has been owned by me since new. I bought it in a small camera shop in Green Street, Bath in late 2010. It has 12,031 shutter actuations (using the EOSinfo application). Never been professionally used and will come with all original packaging, books, disks and boxes. Condition-wise, the body is excellent - virtually perfect. The lens is excellent but there is a small dent on the metal rim around the lens at the front of the lens. I will upload pics to show this. The lens and the body is functionally perfect.

I haven't got around to taking photos of it this afternoon but will do asap. Any questions please ask.

I'm looking for £1000.00 or very near offer and I will include tracked/insured postage to mainland UK address. Payment by bank transfer please.

Thanks for looking.

Hi,
I did think about this but ended up deciding I wouldn't because the lens and body come as a set in the one original box. By all means PM me with an offer...I might be persuaded ;-)

Cheers for getting in touch.

advertisement

Back