advertisement

Freight companies to Europe

Dave G

pfm Member
I have a few vintage guitar amps and cabs that I want to get to friends home in France. Although I'd love to take them myself and spend some time there , this isn't an option.

So, any recommendations for a freight company that will track and insure for heavy packages to Europe?

Thanks.

I used National Pallets to ship 300kg/£2500 of guttering from Germany. Quick and efficient. Cost about £180 I think for a double sized palllet. They do delivery as well as collection. Stick it all on a pallet and protect carefully. If they are super special amps, I'd deliver them personally - not worth the risk.

I used National Pallets to ship 300kg/£2500 of guttering from Germany. Quick and efficient. Cost about £180 I think for a double sized palllet. They do delivery as well as collection. Stick it all on a pallet and protect carefully. If they are super special amps, I'd deliver them personally - not worth the risk.

Thanks Andrew - after looking into this today I've decided either he pick up when next in the UK or he waits until I holiday in France in October
:D

advertisement

Back