advertisement

Free Nikon EL EN15 compatible batteries

eddie pugh

pfm Member
In case you missed this in the Photo Section

Through the incompetence of some shipping clerk I have ended up with 26 yes 26 sets of (2 x RAVPOWER branded compatible batteries and USB powered twin charger) for Nikon cameras which accept the Nikon EN-EL15 battery pack The capacity of each battery is 2100mAh

Review: RAVPower EN-EL15 2100mAh Rechargeable Camera Battery and Charger Set for Nikon | Reviews & Guides (wordpress.com)

Now the e-bay vendor who as it turned out is based in Germany has had words with his UK forwarder and neither can be bothered to send a courier round to pick up the package which weighs over 7kg and has confirmed that I can keep the batteries and even suggested I give them away to friends !

I only ordered and paid for ONE set of 2 batteries and a charger. (£30.00)

I can never make use of 52 batteries so this is your chance to bag some spare compatible batteries for your Nikon

They are of course of Chinese origin but seem to be fully functional in my D810

Depending on interest I am happy to give most of these away as a set of two batteries and a charger
Box dims 150 x 125 x 30 mm Weight approx 300gms

or if there huge interest I will split to just one battery and a set of one battery and charger

Please PM me if you are interested so I can decide how best to proceed

I would need you either to collect from Bath UK or send me a suitable Jiffy bag and postage paid return label. Batteries will be allocated in order of received PM's

eddie

advertisement

Back