advertisement

Free coffee tomorrow...

Marchbanks

Hat and Beard member
...from most Costa Coffee machines, it seems, as it is International Coffee Day or some such nonsense. Maybe not as good as you make at home, but as I'm making a round trip from Marchbanks Towers to Barnsley, Chorlton, Manchester Airport and home again I intend to see just how many free coffees one can consume in a day. Purely in the interests of research, you understand.

...from most Costa Coffee machines, it seems, as it is International Coffee Day or some such nonsense. Maybe not as good as you make at home, but as I'm making a round trip from Marchbanks Towers to Barnsley, Chorlton, Manchester Airport and home again I intend to see just how many free coffees one can consume in a day. Purely in the interests of research, you understand.

You won’t get past 10.... how u getting on??

Big-Eyes-animal-humor-4515746-1280-800.jpg

well someone had to

Was it the dodgy coffee machines that use old beans and make it without human intervention?
Got one in our village coop and truly awful coffee, not worth it even for free.
Shame as seems a good excuse for a blast about.

advertisement

Back