advertisement

Folk/Acoustic

This site contains affiliate links for which pink fish media may be compensated.
Last week, I was using this track, amongst others to assess the impact of HRS platforms under and HRS slabs on top of a dCS Rossini
"Armoton" from Etsijä by Suden Aika

@maccar hi there, did you hear Desert Island Discs today? Really great episode, simon peg chap. Being nothing compared to Accept Yourself, of course, he did amaze me with one choice: Chris Martin doing an acoustic song- terribly N.Drake derrivitive, actually kinda embarrassingly so tbh, nevertheless it was well played.. & rather lovely, I'm almost afraid to admit as I loathe coldsore.

@maccar hi there, did you hear Desert Island Discs today? Really great episode, simon peg chap. Being nothing compared to Accept Yourself, of course, he did amaze me with one choice: Chris Martin doing an acoustic song- terribly N.Drake derrivitive, actually kinda embarrassingly so tbh, nevertheless it was well played.. & rather lovely, I'm almost afraid to admit as I loathe coldsore.
No, but thanks for the heads up, I will listen later.
www.realmusicnet.wordpress.com

David R Ferguson is best known as a recording engineer (https://www.rollingstone.com/music/...erguson-johnny-cash-john-prine-album-1222023/), but I'm glad that he finally came round to the other side of the microphone. Saw him backing Anna Ternheim on her Night Visitor tour and it was clear that he has a good voice. It's been out a couple of years (I missed it on release) and Amazon have a few CDs left for a fiver or so, or listen to the whole album on Youtube:

advertisement

Back