1. Things you need to know about the new ‘Conversations’ PM system:

a) DO NOT REPLY TO THE NOTIFICATION EMAIL! I get them, not the intended recipient. I get a lot of them and I do not want them! It is just a notification, log into the site and reply from there.

b) To delete old conversations use the ‘Leave conversation’ option. This is just delete by another name.
    Dismiss Notice

Flickr sign in problems?

Discussion in 'photo' started by mentalp, Jun 1, 2019.

1. mentalp

mentalp pfm Member

Any one else having trouble signing into Flickr?
    I've had my Pro account since 2006 but can't get into it since Thursday. I have supposedly been migrated to the new sign in - but my gmail account is not recognised (although all flickr correspondence goes there) - if I enter the old Yahoo user address (only ever used for Flickr) - I get taken through verification code process (no password option) which says I'm signed in - then get a message to say I'm migrated to the new sign in and to enter that email address, which is then not recognised and back round in circles.
    Have messaged Flickr help and got an automated reply, emailed them yesterday with no reply as yet.
    Set up a 2nd account to get onto the help forum but than wasn't allowed to post there. The Pro membership is paid up until next year.

2. Tony L

Tony L Administrator

No issue I’m aware of here and I migrated to the new sign-in a few weeks ago. I’m similarly a ‘Pro’ account. The help sounds highly inadequate, thankfully as yet I’ve not had to use ut.

3. Cesare

Cesare pfm Member

If you're using a gmail account, are you sure you're typing it in right, as in, you can include extra '.' characters and it stays the same account, so jim.smith@gmail.com is the same as jimsmith@gmail.com

4. mentalp

mentalp pfm Member

Manged to get back in with address at googlemail.com rather than gmail.com - phew