advertisement

Fletcher audio omega one

I have the Omega Point 5. The principle is the same as Notts Analogue decks; the motor is constantly pulling, but only spins the platter when you give it a gentle spin with your hand. So no on/off button. It's an elegant and simple design and I love mine. Tom's later designs were all about harmonious combination of metals and woods, rather than simply going for high mass platters like the Notts decks. However the Omega Points do have greater mass as you go up the range. I'm sure the Point One is a very nice deck.

I have the Omega Point 5. The principle is the same as Notts Analogue decks; the motor is constantly pulling, but only spins the platter when you give it a gentle spin with your hand. So no on/off button. It's an elegant and simple design and I love mine. Tom's later designs were all about harmonious combination of metals and woods, rather than simply going for high mass platters like the Notts decks. However the Omega Points do have greater mass as you go up the range. I'm sure the Point One is a very nice deck.
OK, thank you.

advertisement

Back