advertisement

Flashback Sales Premiere Cable

Always nice to have people pop in to make their first posts on a cable thread from three years ago

It's often the way - a new member is bound to find the archive full of stuff that is of interest to them.

One of the most valuable features of PFM, IMHO.

Perhaps @topk might give us an update?

Jim

Gosh........ welcome to Pinkfish. Always nice to have people pop in to make their first posts on a cable thread from three years ago.

Will you be giving him a like in three years time to make him feel welcome ?

Answer - only if you have a Flashback.

I have used this (Thin) cable for years and have always been impressed with it.
I had 6 cables made to go from snaxo to LK280 Sparks in my last Active isobarik system, a real challenge for Dave (not) as each snaxo socket is different and also linn decided each chanel input on an LK280 should be different. Each din plug indivually coloured and labelled, mind you I did ask for him to make it idiot proof...
I'm using another set on my Keltik active system, streamer to pre, pre to xover, the rest is linn Silver, but I honestly don't know if the investment in linn silver was cost effective against the performance Premier.

I have many Flashback cables on my vintage CB Naim kit and all the PRAT is there for a very reasonable price so best value for money IMO ! :)

I also own and use Flashback cables and did so when their Premier outperformed the Lavender cabl

I know they call it 'Premiere' cable but is it their first? Like mjw above, I thought this was 'premier', meaning 'up-market' until I looked on their web-site. Wonder if they had vocabulary problems at the time..........:confused:

Great service from Flashback. They are happy to speak on the phone and offer advice. I have regular and custom cables (for active use ).

Well made and good VFM

advertisement

Back