advertisement

... flakey flake 'flakes

An old colleague said she gagged at the thought of mr.whippy, jokingly describing it as made from horse plasma. There’s also a very distasteful visual gag about mr.whippy..

When I was a kid and we had my dog, my old man would call them whippies "Dog's done a whippy in the garden, go clean it up"

News seems to blame it on "changed recipy". I suspect "thinner sheet of 'chocolate'". i.e. looks as big as before, but less material. Shrinkflation. Being thinner, fractures with less force.

Get down there and sort it anil ...i am sure you could sort out those flakey flakes being our resident expert !!

Lol. Sadly Phil, since the Americans took over, the place isn't the same, let alone some of the recipes.

They'll use the cheapest blend in some varieties.

Can't comment on Flake details, but I'm pretty sure, this won't be the same blend as those made in Ireland.

I stopped eating 'Cabury's' chocolate long before they were taken over. The hint was in the name "Dairy Milk' rather than 'chocolate'. Prefer real high-percentage actual chocolate to 'milky-olate'.

advertisement

Back