Advertisement

1. Things you need to know about the new ‘Conversations’ PM system:

a) DO NOT REPLY TO THE NOTIFICATION EMAIL! I get them, not the intended recipient. I get a lot of them and I do not want them! It is just a notification, log into the site and reply from there.

b) To delete old conversations use the ‘Leave conversation’ option. This is just delete by another name.
    Dismiss Notice

FKA twigs

Discussion in 'music' started by Alex N, Jan 13, 2022 at 11:06 AM.

1. Alex N

Alex N pfm Member

Out tomorrow...

[​IMG]

Dave***t and Seanm like this.
  2. Alex N

Alex N pfm Member

3. James Evans

James Evans Bedroom Bodger

Passed me by completely this one, thanks, look forward to checking it out

4. Alex N

Alex N pfm Member

Teasers have been appearing on Instagram and TikTok for a few weeks, but it was only officially announced (as a mixtape with no mention of a physical release) a few days ago.

This song showed up last month, a development of an Arca track I have buried in my iTunes...

As well as plenty of collabs, also plenty of names on production duties... twigs herself, El Guincho, Arca, Koreless, and more, so sure to sound pretty good.

5. Elephantears

Elephantears Trunkated Aesthete

The divine Thalia.

She's a brilliant woman, and it's appalling what she's been through in the last few years.

This short performance is exquisite...

6. Eatapeach

Eatapeach Active Member

Heard it last night on Qobuz - it's very good!

7. ciderglider

ciderglider pfm Member

Her first album is great, but subsequent material hasn't lived up to her initial promise.