advertisement

[FS] First US release of Sinatra At The Sands double LP from 1966, still sealed!

Fergus

pfm Member
This is a rare opportunity for someone to buy a still sealed and “as new” double LP that is nearly 60 years old!

It is a US copy of Sinatra At The Sands and it was released in 1966. I have had this in my collection for over 30 years and only just came across it again because I have been in the process of cleaning all my records for the past 6 months, yes I’ve now reached S.

A worldwide search on Discogs finds no sealed Mint condition copies currently available and the NM ones stretch from $50 to $150, and they’re all from the US. This is the Discogs id I have used for it because it seems to fit the generic description for the first release.

https://www.discogs.com/release/359...onducted-By-Quincy-Jones-Sinatra-At-The-Sands

Obviously I have no way of determining the actual version without opening it up.

Not the best of photos but you can see that it is flat with no surface markings or corner dings.

To anyone who is interested I would sell it for £70 which would include UK shipping.

advertisement

Back