1. Things you need to know about the new ‘Conversations’ PM system:

a) DO NOT REPLY TO THE NOTIFICATION EMAIL! I get them, not the intended recipient. I get a lot of them and I do not want them! It is just a notification, log into the site and reply from there.

b) To delete old conversations use the ‘Leave conversation’ option. This is just delete by another name.
    Dismiss Notice

First Fishie celebrated at Q awards?

Discussion in 'off topic' started by simeon, Oct 23, 2014.

1. simeon

simeon No fixed engagements

Wilko bigs up Charlie Chan at the Q awards.

2. matthewr

matthewr spɹɐʍʞɔɐq spɹoɔǝɹ ɹnoʎ sʎɐld

First? Wasn't Mick P once lauded by Sting for ensuring the efficient delivery of the essential oils that feature in his and Trudi's lovemaking?

3. Greg

Greg 2t5b

:-D

(Great work btw Charlie!!)

4. Tigerjones

Tigerjones Bagpuss

I'm confused, is Mick in a relationship with Sting?

5. TheDecameron

TheDecameron Unicorns fart glitter.

This is brilliant news about Wilko's health. Time for a triumphant tour...

6. The Far North

The Far North pfm Member

7. jackbarron

jackbarron Chelsea, London

It's great that Wilko mentioned Charlie, I bet the guitarist is very happy.

Putting on the critics hat for a moment, what a crap band Kasabian are. Maybe Mick should join them.

Jack

8. Tigerjones

Tigerjones Bagpuss

Sting wouldn't like that.

9. jackbarron

Actually maybe we should make it Spandau Ballet. They were Tories and moaned on like Mick about being 'True.'

Jack

10. andrew d

andrew d pfm Member

Perhaps they could form a 'supergroup' "The Tantric Spandau Police"?

11. russel

russel ./_dazed_and_confused

Well done that man!

12. Blzebub

Blzebub Banned

It's much more worthwhile to save the life of a celebrity, than to do the same for some nobody.

13. jackbarron

Davy 'Call Me Big Hug' Cameron would get the security services to use the band's 'music' when torturing Muslims for not being Tory.

Jack

14. Rasher

Rasher Quadrophenia land

Considering what 'Spandau Ballet' means, it's apt they were Tories.

15. topoxforddoc

topoxforddoc pfm Member

No, not really. Although many fans might want to buy me a pint, the important thing is that Wilko is still here for his two sons and his 3yr old grandson. The important thing as a doctor is to do the right thing, for whomever that may be.

Anyway, it was my friend, Emmanuel Huguet, who did all the hard work in Cambridge.

16. Ian Sampson

Ian Sampson pfm Member

What a seriously unpleasant comment.

I suppose coming from a common doctor, jealousy may well rear it's ugly head.

17. Blzebub

Blzebub Banned

Perhaps a different approach to self-perception. I don't swagger around calling myself "topdoc" on the internet, for instance.

18. russel

russel ./_dazed_and_confused

Oh FFS, someone give Bub a big hug, a shiny Porsche brochure, one for shiny watches, one for shiny turntables, cartridges cont p.94....

19. Blzebub

Blzebub Banned

I am failing to see your point.

20. doctorf

doctorf left footed right winger

Well done Charlie!
    The only publicity I ever get is the odd letter in The Times but the best was after I had a letter published a few years ago and I had a few letters of congrats, one of which was from an old chemistry teacher of mine and one from Prof Harold Ellis whose Lecture Notes of Surgery was a classic at medical school.

Simon