advertisement

Far-right populist comes a cropper

PsB

Citizen of Nowhere™
It's not all doom and gloom:
https://www.theguardian.com/world/2...ernment-in-crisis-over-secret-strache-footage
Extreme right populist scum turns out to be corrupt extreme right populist PoS willing to sell out his country's press to Russian oligarchs, in exchange for official construction contracts etc. I am shocked, shocked.

All Strache seems able to say by way of explanation is "nothing illegal, mate, and I woz framed" (or words to that effect).

An added bonus is hard right golden boy Kurz doesn't come out of it smelling of roses either, and Presumed Spitzenkandidat Weber has egg on all over his face for cosying up to the wrong lot.

Was reading the comments on this story in the FT online version. A lot of respondents are saying Putin's bankrolling of "alt right" political hopefuls throughout the world is hopefully starting to unravel through the intelligence agencies finally doing something about it. The FT article was saying that the Austrian "FPÖ, which signed a co-operation agreement with Russian president Vladimir Putin’s United Russia party in 2016, controls all three Austrian intelligence services." This is causing the western intelligence agencies to reduce cooperation with Austria and (my take) probably now tipping over into the instigation of such as what we see happening with the Austrian VC. Let's hope Banks and Farage are next.

Was reading the comments on this story in the FT online version. A lot of respondents are saying Putin's bankrolling of "alt right" political hopefuls throughout the world is hopefully starting to unravel through the intelligence agencies finally doing something about it. The FT article was saying that the Austrian "FPÖ, which signed a co-operation agreement with Russian president Vladimir Putin’s United Russia party in 2016, controls all three Austrian intelligence services." This is causing the western intelligence agencies to reduce cooperation with Austria and (my take) probably now tipping over into the instigation of such as what we see happening with the Austrian VC. Let's hope Banks and Farage are next.
Yes, and did you see that the first thing the FPÖ ministers did after taking power was order police raids on the intelligence services to see how much evidence they could get of intelligence infiltrating their ranks?

advertisement

Back