advertisement

FAO Jon Hassell fans (bit niche I know..)

Ta for that is it.

I have the original, but might spring for the DLP and download there is it.

H. Budd Abandoned Cities is in the pile of records to play, on the right hand side, about 10 in there.

DS

Three quid extra you get the vinyl, cd and download. Ok that's actually a good deal.
Yes I have bought this before. laaraji on sale again too... Quite hard to get noaw... burning shed seems to be where EG editions went.

Excellent. I've pre-order the LP/CD pack. Can't have too much Jon Hassell. I almost made to the end of a Saturday without buying any music too.

You've only pre-ordered it John, it doesn't count until it arrives...credit card not charged and all that ;)

I will probably go for this tho not sure about the hip hop reference - not dated sounding (I have Power Spot, and always loved his input on Brilliant Trees).

You've only pre-ordered it John, it doesn't count until it arrives...credit card not charged and all that ;)

I will probably go for this tho not sure about the hip hop reference - not dated sounding (I have Power Spot, and always loved his input on Brilliant Trees).

Power Spot is the one it's closest to out of his catalogue I'd say.
I'd say Bluescreen has more hip hop influences than this one.
Either way, don't worry, it's not him being down with the kidz in an embarrassing way.

advertisement

Back