advertisement

Famous Blue Raincoat

This wonderful record is now available as a triple album 45rpm cut,grab one whilst stocks last!!!!!!!

Injudicious use of the exclamation mark can have your account embargoed.

Actually, if you care to check your facts, it can be ordered but is expected in April. NOT available from my sources to buy,yet.

Last year I ordered 'Nevermind' and 'Aja' in March, and they arrived in October, so curb your enthusiasm.

Injudicious use of the exclamation mark can have your account embargoed.

Actually, if you care to check your facts, it can be ordered but is expected in April. NOT available from my sources to buy,yet.

Last year I ordered 'Nevermind' and 'Aja' in March, and they arrived in October, so curb your enthusiasm.

Innapropriate use of a high-handed attitude can lead to rudery.

I deal with Music Direct , in Chicago, who seem to be pretty much on the ball. Whose listing it as available now?

High handed ? , moi ? the very picture of self effacing politeness ?

My info came from Russ Andrews latest catalogue,who use Diverse vinyl,a quick look at their website says the album was released(Due) on 4th march.

I have FBR on Vinyl (twice) and CD. I know the theory, but just how much improvement could I expect from 45, especially balanced against the need to flip and change discs 3 times?
Mull

advertisement

Back