advertisement

Falcon LS3/5A

Cato

pfm Member
Cracking review out in Sphile on the new Falcon LS3/5A - penned by Herb Reichert who strikes me as a music first kinda guy

Anyone heard a pair ?

I'm interested as well. And I'd like to know if anyone has SEEN a pair. The pictures of the cabinet work on the website do not inspire confidence but perhaps they're just bad pictures.

I'm interested as well. And I'd like to know if anyone has SEEN a pair. The pictures of the cabinet work on the website do not inspire confidence but perhaps they're just bad pictures.

discussion (x2 threads) in vintage section

Shame it was Reichart. He's the weakest of the current reviewers on Stereophile at the moment.

And he got both these and the new Magnepan to review. Go figure.
They've lost a lot of reviewers recently, and, let's face it, there's not a large pool from which to find replacements.

I have seen a pair and heard them, as I recently built the Falcon kit at a cost of £825.
They sound superb and the cabinet finish is second to none...

Shame it was Reichart. He's the weakest of the current reviewers on Stereophile at the moment.

I disagree - I enjoy Reichert's writing very much. He's erudite, reflects on what music and sound quality means to him - and attempts to convey that to his readers through his reviews - In my opinion one of the more interesting writers out there

That's a good read.
I love my Rogers 15 ohm.
but by comparison they may sound a 'tad drowsy and fuzzy, like a cartridge with too many miles on it'
hmmm...

advertisement

Back