advertisement

Exposure’s new 3510 Series

Jazzyguy

pfm Member
Hi guys,

Just curious to see if anyone else has had any experience with Exposure’s new stuff and is as impressed as I am with it?

I’ve enjoyed the 3010s2 integrated for quite a few years and recently just upgraded to a 3510 Preamp and 3510 stereo power amp and the upgrade is magical!

Before the 3010s2 integrated I’ve had the 21/18s, before that the 17/18, before that the 6/7/8s.

The 3510 amp and pre over the 3010s2 int. is a lot more tidy in the mid bass and sweeter and cleaner in the top end. There’s more overall authority over the speakers. I noticed all that immediately. What came over the rest of the week was just how magical the music sounded. Hard to explain really, but you forget about the electronics and get completely engulfed in the music. Almost as if Exposure’s main point is to remind you how special music really is on its own and how lucky we are to have it in our lives. The 3510 is a special upgrade in my system.

Has anyone else had any experiences with the new 3510 series?

-Jazzy

Last edited:
The 3510 integrated is on my shortlist, seems the new range performs well above it’s price. It’s the 3510 and the new ewa integrated - whenever that arrives.

I’d also enjoy hearing any other members who have heard the 3510 range.

Hi guys,

Just curious to see if anyone else has had any experience with the Exposure’s new stuff and is as impressed as I am with it?

I’ve enjoyed the 3010s2 integrated for quite a few years and recently just upgraded to a 3510 Preamp and 3510 stereo power amp and the upgrade is magical!

Before the 3010s2 integrated I’ve had the 21/18s, before that the 17/18, before that the 6/7/8.

The 3510 amp and pre over the 3010s2 int. is quite a bit more tidy in the mid bass and sweeter and cleaner in the top end. There’s more overall authority over the speakers. I noticed all that immediately. What came over the rest of the week was just how magical the music sounded. Hard to explain really, but you forget about the electronics and get completely engulfed in the music. Almost as if Exposure’s main point is to remind you how special music really is on its own and how lucky we are to have it. The 3510 is a special upgrade in my system.

Has anyone else had any experiences with the 3510 series?

-Jazzy
Interesting...........

A few questions if I may :

-For the 21 preamp, it always seemed to me this was their most lively, punchy and with a lot of PRaT so would you say that 3510 has that same "in your face" presentation or is it more laidback ?

-And for the 8 you had, was it the regular or the super 8 ?

Exposure seems to be bang on with their newest products.........

I haven't seen a back panel pic of the 3510 pre but maybe it's more or less the same as the integrated minus speaker outs. Interesting to compare 3510 pre/power to 3010 pre/monos.....?

The 3510 integrated is on my shortlist, seems the new range performs well above it’s price. It’s the 3510 and the new ewa integrated - whenever that arrives.

I’d also enjoy hearing any other members who have heard the 3510 range.
It's on my short list too, but not for a year or two until after we've moved house and done some building works. Hopefully by then there'll be a body of experience to refer to.

Interesting...........

A few questions if I may :

-For the 21 preamp, it always seemed to me this was their most lively, punchy and with a lot of PRaT so would you say that 3510 has that same "in your face" presentation or is it more laidback ?

-And for the 8 you had, was it the regular or the super 8 ?

Exposure seems to be bang on with their newest products.........

It was the 8s that I had. I remember going from a Rotel 840bx integrated to the 7/8s and it was an amazing difference, that musical prat was so surprising, and thus my love of Exposure products was born.

As far as the 21pre, I remember that it was so much more of the same as the previous Exposure amps I had. It was also more upfront, as you say. Comparing those amps to the 3510 is hard because it was back in the early 2000’s and it’s impossible for me to remember back and compare at this point. After the 21, I left Exposure for a bit and hated what I had and tried a few things before finally returning to Exposure with the 3010s2 in 2008 until last week (the 3510 series).

I haven't seen a back panel pic of the 3510 pre but maybe it's more or less the same as the integrated minus speaker outs. Interesting to compare 3510 pre/power to 3010 pre/monos.....?

It’s funny you should mention the back panel. I was so excited to hook it up that I never really paid attention or took a pic of the back panel. I realized after and wish I had as now it’s in the rack and probably will never come out ;)

This is the best I could do…

WHNs0W6.jpg

XcoUAVt.jpg

A bit like cars and parking spaces, the fatter the phono plugs the smaller the space to fit them in!

It’s funny you should mention the back panel. I was so excited to hook it up that I never really paid attention or took a pic of the back panel. I realized after and wish I had as now it’s in the rack and probably will never come out ;)

This is the best I could do…

WHNs0W6.jpg

XcoUAVt.jpg
Great, so what about posting a picture of the front panel now ? :)

advertisement

Back