advertisement

EWA pfm tour: ABCaudio demo kit

@CJ14 Any movement on remote control on the amplifiers?:)

Grrrr no this grumpy body is giving agro, I want to use a tone burst method , no nasty pulse digital stuff. But the chip PLL chip I was using has now become obsolete, after just 30yrs, so going back to a PLL cmos chip.

Hello Colin. The amp is with me here in East Lambrook, I guess a place you would know? The amp is fine and has survived all the travelling very well!
After more listening, I will post my impressions and thoughts!
Thanks again to you and Alan for the chance to try the amp at home!

John, I miss the South West and old friends, I lived at South Petherton then at Shepton Beauchamp's when I cam back from Dalgety Bay Fife.

Thank you for info on amp, enjoy and be blunt with write up please.

Who is next for the LS-80 cables?

I've emailed @Rexton but not had a reply in almost a week, so I imagine he is not available for them currently.

They will be with me for another week or so then will need to move to their next contestant..

Where is the mixed cable box at the moment ? I borrowed it around 6 months ago, but would like another bite at the cherry if possible. Things have evolved a bit since then.

I'd also be interested in the LS80s, athough the price frightens me a bit. The LS40s I have are good ...

Where is the mixed cable box at the moment ? I borrowed it around 6 months ago, but would like another bite at the cherry if possible. Things have evolved a bit since then.

I'd also be interested in the LS80s, athough the price frightens me a bit. The LS40s I have are good ...

The LS80s are worlds away from the 40's!

If possible I’d like to try the LS80s against my Starting point cables, Alan, Colin, please add me to the list if possible?

I have this atm, time to move it on to the last on the list… looking at you @iansr - could you let me have your details please and I’ll get it forwarded to you whenever you wish..

@eisenach When Alan @ABCaudio sees this he will add you to the box list I’m sure.

:)

I’ll be interested to read your thoughts on these and see how they stack up against your Cardas and your previous experience with the LS40.

Yes will do a write up this week, the LS80's are definitely in the Cardas field of view...I wish I had some Cardas Golden Reference to compare them against as well as the Golden Cross, the Cross and the LS80's are different, but I have a feeling the Reference would be more akin to the 80's.

Right - @eisenach and @AshM750 added to the LS-80 list.

Let me know if I missed any other updates or additions - we just got home from Scotland and I am trying to catch up!

Thanks, Alan. Could you add me to the mixed cable box as well ? I tried them a while back, but would like another go as things have changed a bit since.

Thanks, Alan. Could you add me to the mixed cable box as well ? I tried them a while back, but would like another go as things have changed a bit since.
Done.

You may even get everything at the same time?

@Rug Doc , if @iansr is still indisposed (he is renovating), then jump ahead by all means.

advertisement

Back