Advertisement

1. Things you need to know about the new ‘Conversations’ PM system:

a) DO NOT REPLY TO THE NOTIFICATION EMAIL! I get them, not the intended recipient. I get a lot of them and I do not want them! It is just a notification, log into the site and reply from there.

b) To delete old conversations use the ‘Leave conversation’ option. This is just delete by another name.
    Dismiss Notice

[FS] EWA IC-25 interconnect

Discussion in 'classifieds' started by steveinspain, Sep 12, 2021.

Tags:
  1. steveinspain

steveinspain pfm Member

I have a pair of mint little used IC-25 interconnects for sale as I've upgraded to the IC-40's...
    These are an early version with the blue outer and plastic plugs, 75cm long.
    I don't know how much difference there is between these and the current production version sound wise so it's not easy to put a price on them, but they have to be worth at least £200 delivered given that a 90cm pair will cost you £380...
    I'm sure Alan or Colin will be able to help with any questions you may have about them.
    https://flic.kr/p/2mp49F4
    [​IMG]

2. steveinspain

steveinspain pfm Member

Maybe I should have mentioned that these come with the EWA protective plug covering that can be used as footless fishnet stockings for any of you with short and thin legs should you wish.
    I refrained as I've already got some that came with my speaker cables and are longer, suiting my elegant and long legs.

Discopants likes this.
  3. ovlov854

ovlov854 pfm Member

OOOOOH Cheeky Boy!

4. steveinspain

steveinspain pfm Member

Ooh yes, that's me all over.
    I may even include a glossy picture of my elegant legs with the interconnects (with or without the fishnets) to the lucky buyer if they wish. How's that for a tempting offer ?

5. GruntPuppy

GruntPuppy pfm Member

How much discount will you give for including said glossy?

6. steveinspain

steveinspain pfm Member

I remember a certain Naomi saying that she didn't get out of bed for less than £10,000. My legs have a similar value to many if not all who have experienced them, so you are sadly out of luck..

7. steveinspain

steveinspain pfm Member

I might accept a close offer if you ask nicely..

8. steveinspain

steveinspain pfm Member

To save the shy members from having to haggle I'll drop the price to a bargain £175.
    Can't say say fairer then that guv.

Discopants likes this.
  9. steveinspain

steveinspain pfm Member

No one interested in these wonderful interconnects....?

10. steveinspain

steveinspain pfm Member

Saturday bump for those who have just got their pocket money, just got paid or who just want to buy some excellent interconnects at a bargain price!

11. steveinspain

steveinspain pfm Member

Friday excitement..?

12. steveinspain

steveinspain pfm Member

Still sitting here, so £150 for a quick sale..