advertisement

Ever thrown a record out a window ?

Word on the street is that Martin Carr is playing an acoustic set at The Spread Eagle, Albert St, Camden, NW1 at 2:30 this Saturday if anyone's interested.

Tony.

If any one's going look out for the spectacularly naff painting of Pete Doherty they have there... Lovely boozer at one time but it's begun to look like a Camden theme-pub.

Europe / The Final Countdown (left at my house by a 'friend'). I figured that if I threw it away, there was a risk that someone else might find it and then play it, so I put it in the oven and cooked it. Job done.

Once in a (slightly drunken stupour), I tripped over part of an over enthusiastic record collection, in a fit of grumpy wage (like rage but not quite) I took a sledgehammer to them, smashed about 2 metres worth.

I threw a TV out a fourth storey window once, and a pair of 18" bass cabs out a five storey window.

What a twat!

I threw a TV out a fourth storey window once

ROCK 'N ROLL! N'Alright!!!! Maybe stupid, but ass-kicking good fun ;)

Admittedly I've never thrown a telly out of a window, but have thrown large blunt instruments (hammers, breeze blocks, bricks, cast-iron sewing machines) at TVs - nothing better than the kabooom! of an imploding CRT glass envelope (though the sewing machine one was a disappointment; the telly resolutely refused to break!).

advertisement

Back