advertisement

[FS] Estelon XB Speakers.

Salamander

pfm Member
These were advertised for sale one year ago but we could never find a speaker to replace them so they had to be removed from sale. We have now found replacements, happily situated and playing in the main system so these are definitely surplus to requirements.

As you can see from the photos they are in excellent condition and come with a set of unused Viablue spikes (have been using Townshend bars). We also have the two packing cases for safe transport.

Would prefer collection from Grimsby, I'm sure any buyer would like to hear them first, but something could be worked out regarding this. You would be made most welcome, and we may even treat you to some fish & chips. :D

Price: £5500 but could be tempted to swop for a quality dac plus cash.

I'd never heard of these so looked them up and found the original price was £25K or something. I have no idea if they're any good, but at this price they look like a steal if you wanted a pair!

Are these the mkI or mkII? Also any idea on how old they are? This is tempting! :D

These were advertised for sale one year ago but we could never find a speaker to replace them so they had to be removed from sale. We have now found replacements, happily situated and playing in the main system so these are definitely surplus to requirements.

Can I ask what's the replacement speakers?

@winiar550 They are, we demo'ed YG, Rockport, Vimberg, Marten, Stenheim, German Physik, and Raidho's all priced between £29-54K, yet we did not want to change the Estelon's. We did hear the YG Sonja 2's, these have a price of £95k but could have been purchased for £55k, that was more than we wanted to pay.

@winiar550 They are, we demo'ed YG, Rockport, Vimberg, Marten, Stenheim, German Physik, and Raidho's all priced between £29-54K, yet we did not want to change the Estelon's. We did hear the YG Sonja 2's, these have a price of £95k but could have been purchased for £55k, that was more than we wanted to pay.
I meant the vaders...

I see the mark 2 are 40k in white !!! Flip .
Just out of interest what amps did you use ? I see arc amps , pass labs ,dagostino and burmester in youtube videos

advertisement

Back